Book now for the only sector wide conference and exhibition for sustainability in health.
The conference will take place on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at the Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham and will be followed by the Sustainable Health and Care awards and gala dinner.
Check out the full programme and book your place.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
To register to get CPD points please complete our short form. To note: this conference is worth up to six CPD points.
Hear about and discuss how national strategies, new policies, and emerging thinking are delivering triple bottom line benefits of sustainable development. Understand how meeting environmental targets and implementing best practice will maximise environmental, social and financial value.
Learn how sustainability and social value are increasingly part of integration and collaboration in the development of Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs) and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs).
Public sector organisation - conference only - £99.00 + VAT
Non public sector - conference only - £399.00 + VAT
Dinner and awards - £49.00 + VAT
Who should attend?
- Directors and heads-of across areas including finance, estates, procurement and commissioning.
- Professionals from areas of sustainability, environment and facilities.
- Public health and health and wellbeing professionals.
- Commissioners and service delivery design professionals with an interest in social value.
- Clinicians, health professionals with an interest in sustainability.
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Alexandra Hammond, Associate Director Sustainability, Essentia
- Kim Leadbetter, The Jo Cox Foundation
- Martin Reeves, Coventry City Council CEO and Chair of the Cross-System Group for Sustainable Health
- David Rhodes, Director of Environmental Public Health, Public Health England
- Dr Sarah Royston, Research Fellow, University of Sussex
- Jan Sobieraj, Chief Executive, United Lincolnshire Hospitals and Chair National Centre for Rural Health and Care in Lincoln
- Ben Tongue, Sustainability Manager, NHS Digital
- Michael Wood, Local Growth Advisor, NHS Confederation
- Mitzi Wyman and Vincent Neate, Health Finance Managers Association.
Sustainable Health and Care Awards
At the end of the conference we will be celebrating the fantastic achievements and progress in sustainable development from across the public sector at the Gala dinner and awards. Take a look at our finalists on our awards web page.
If you require accommodation on the night of 21 November, we have secured a number of rooms at The Ibis Hotel, Birmingham Centre at a preferential rate of £105 including VAT and Breakfast. These rooms can be booked by calling the hotel directly on 0121 619 9000 and quoting reference CES09805A. This offer will be available until 21 October 2018.
Exhibition and sponsorship
The conference and exhibition is the perfect place to showcase your products and services to the health and care sector. There are a number of ways in which to get involved as a supporter. Please download the supporter pack to find out more about exhibiting and sponsorship.
You can also sponsor an awards category - details of how can also be found in the supporter pack.