Our awards programme will highlight and celebrate the fantastic sustainable development work across the NHS, social care and public sector. Providing organisations, teams and individuals the opportunity to showcase their projects.
The awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday 21 November at Edgbaston cricket ground in Birmingham, following the Sustainable Health and Care Conference.
Awards entries are now closed. The shortlist will be announced the week of 10 September.
Bookings to attend the awards evening and Sustainable Health and care Forum are now open.
Our judging panel:
- Phil Birch, Sustainable Development Manager, John Lewis Partnership
- Dan James, Development Director, Eden Project
- Kevin Brennan, Chief Executive, Quorn
- Janet King, Regional Head of Information, Transparency and Digital Technology, NHS England
- Iain Patton, CEO, Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges
- Dr Mike Gent, Deputy Director Health Protection, Public Health England, Yorkshire and Humber
- Jamie Agombar, Head of Sustainability, NUS
- Dr Rashmi Shukla, Regional Director, Public Health England, Midlands and East of England
- Kerry Horvath, Environment and Energy Manager, NHS Property Services
- Dr James Mapstone, Deputy Regional Director, Public Health England South
- Ben Tongue, Sustainability Manager, NHS Digital
- Graham Bickler, Programme Director and Public Health Consultant, Public Health England
- Dr Nigel Acheson, Regional Medical Director and Higher Level Responsible Officer, NHS England (South)
- Paula Clarke, Director of Strategy and Transformation, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- Manizah Imam, Governance Manager, Oxfordshire CCG
Awards categories and criteria:
To find out more about each category, please download and read the awards guide.
If you would like to sponsor an awards category or be the awards event partner please download the supporter packages and get in touch.